- Student must have minimum 75% attendance during the academic year for promotion to the next class.
- During the school hours, any student taking leave should be accompanied by either parent, legal guardians, the details of whom are recorded in the dossier.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases will not be permitted to attend the school. During illness they will be sent home in the interest of the welfare of the other student attending the school.
- A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease must produce attending doctor’s certificate of fitness permitting him/her to attend the school.
- A student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
Chicken pox – Till complete falling of scabs.
Cholera – Till the child is completely well.
Measles – 2 weeks after the rash disappears.
Mumps – Till swelling has gone, about 1 month .
Whooping Cough – Six weeks.
Jaundice – six weeks.
- Students who remain absent from school without valid reason will not be given any credit for the test which they may miss due to their absence.
NO RE – TESTS WILL BE GIVEN FOR MEDICAL CASES
THE AVERAGE MARKS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- A written note for leave should be submitted to the class teacher in the diary.