Stars will be issued to students for their neat & tidy work in academics, sports, neatness in Uniform, active participation in cultural, sports activities & over all decent behavior & discipline. At the end of the year total no. of the Stars will be considered. If a students gets more than 5 star bonus marks will be given.
|Scholastic Areas||Awards/ Certificates|
|1|| 1 or 2 subjects ||1Achievement Certificate (Outstanding
Performance in ____________)
|2||3/4/5 subjects (Classes IV –VIII)|
3/4 subjects(Class IX to XII)
|1 Achievement Certificate (Outstanding
Performance in Academics) + 1 small trophy
|3||All subjects (Classes IV– XII) *||1 Special Certificate (Excellence in Academics)
+ 1 big trophy
|4||100% in SA I / SA II||Special Medal for each subject (Perfect Score)
+ Certificate of Excellence
(Distinguish performance in ______)
|5||Commendable Performance(25% |
and more increase from SA I to SA II)
|1 Achievement Certificate
(Commendable Progress in_____)
Admission Cancelation Policy
Parents are kindly requested to read fee refund policy very carefully to avoid future disputes & problems.
- If admission cancellation request is received in writing within one month from the date of admission ( 90 % ) of the paid basic tuition fee only would be refunded.
- No request for refund will be entertained after ONE MONTH from the dt. of admission. No communication in this regard will be entertained.
Refund of One- Time Admission Fees (If applicable)
- If A Refundable Deposit is applicable – The ‘Original Refundable Deposit Certificate’ or the Challan receipt as proof to be submitted along with the application.
- If the challan or Deposit Certificate has been misplaced, an affidavit from a Notary will be required on a stamp paper stating the same.
Processing of Transfer Certificate:
- The Transfer Certificate Form once certified as ‘No Dues’ from Class Teacher, Library, Accounts Office and Administration Department, is further processed for producing the ‘Transfer Certificate’ within 10 school office working days.
- If the withdrawal of admission is applied after the due date of school fees, the parent is liable to pay the respective installment and late fee if applicable and only then the withdrawal application is taken for further process.
- If you apply for withdrawal after payment of school fees, there is no refund for the same.