MODE OF FEE PAYMENT
1. Apart from cash /cheque payment additional facility for payment of school fee & bus fee through NET – BANKING may be availed by parents at STATE BANK OF INDIA for following A/c (Term, Other fee, Tuition Fee) : A/c No. 31204136644
Bus : A/c No : 31204134954
IFSC code – SBIN0003449.
2. After depositing fee through Net banking to respective a/cs. Please send the printout of the debit transaction with fee card in school to generate receipt and to avoid further inconvenience.
3. All parents ( STEP I to X) must preferably deposit at POKHARI school counter as
per earlier system.
4. Always fee card must be brought to pay the fee.
5. If fee is paid by cheque – please issue two separate cheques for tuition fee & bus fee & write Student name, Step, Mobile No., on back side of cheque. Payment of tuition fee of primary & Preprimary student should be paid through separate cheques.
6. Please use multicity cheque book CTS No. 29,30,31 to avoid inconvenience. CTS No. 10,11,13 will attract Bank charges of Rs.22/- per cheque as per bank rule.
Please do not pay fees through PDC. Please do not do alterations on cheques as it attracts cheques to be bounced. Only at N-7, school Swipe machine facility is available. Parents can avail this facility by paying Rs. 20/- per thousand as swipe charges.
7. It is preferable to pay fee on Quarterly basis. Fee for Ist Quarter ( April, May, June) should be paid in April month. There after quarterly fee should be paid at the beginning of each quarter for e.g. II quarter (July, Aug, Sept.) fees to be paid in July only. Other fee include : Term Fee+ Activity+ Calendar, I-card, Photo etc.
8. In case parent desires to pay fee on monthly basis, it should be paid before 2 nd Saturday of each month else late fee of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged for delay beyond 2nd Saturday.