RULES AND REGULATIONS AT DNYANADA
1. The School is a CBSE affiliated. AFFILIATION NO. 1130438.
2. All Student are expected to be present at school campus as per the time table prescribed by the school.
3. Prayer must be said with respect , devotion and discipline.
4. Every student must have a copy of his/her school diary and I card with him/her and must bring it to the school every day.
5. The School stresses on punctuality, regular attendance & discipline.
6. Politeness & Good Manners will be expected from all student amongst each other & towards all members of staff.
7. Obedience to instruction given by teachers & other members of staff is essential.
8. Discipline is an integral part of the learning process.
9. The School lays as much emphasis on character formation as on excellence in all school subjects.
10. Students must help to keep the school premises, including toilets clean & pleasant.
11. Only English should be spoken within the school premises.
12. While moving to Class and from class to class, pupils should march silently in line.
13. Student should have respect for school property. They should not damage school furniture/ write or draw on the walls/ scratch or spoil desks or chairs. Avoid wastage of drinking water and also keep toilets clean.
14. Playing in the class room is prohibited.
15. Any damage to school property will have to be compensated either individually or in common.
16. Nobody should damage things which belong to other students .
17. The school will not be responsible for goods lost. It is not allowed to bring valuables ( like expensive watches, gold ornaments etc.) to school. If brought, may be confiscated.
18. Parents and Guardians of the student should contact the teachers on the Parent Teacher Meeting days only to know the progress of their wards.
19. Attendance on the first day of school after long holidays like summer, Diwali , Christmas is compulsory, Grades are given for the attendance. Prior permission for absence on the first day after holiday must be obtained even if the child is sick.
For 100% attendance of the student, attendance on parent teacher meeting day is also taken in to consideration.
20. Physical education is compulsory for all the students.
21. Though physical punishment is not allowed to be given in the school by teachers or any member of the staff. The school may detain the students after school hours as a means to correct a student’s behavior in the area such as punctuality, politeness, disobedience & truthfulness.
22. In case any parent desires to meet Principal/ Vice- principal for any matter, he/she may do so by taking prior appointment.